4SQRP Prize Received

Ed Meyer, WG5F

NOW, I have to look for a donor for Grits for the 2022 convention...
72,
-Ed, WG5F-

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Congratulations John! That sure beats the one and only prize I ever won at a hamfest! I attended the Catawba Valley Hamfest in Morganton, (Burke County), NC several years ago and they have a net on 10 meters and 40 meters SSB called The Grit Net , check out their website and in particular The Grit Poem written by William Faulkner, KS4AA. Well, the prize awarded by them was a one-year supply of grits and that's what I won in one of the drawings! LOL!

Very 72/73 de Cliff KU4GW
Proud Member of the ARRL A-1 Operator Club (*Elected to Full Membership April 11, 2012
4SQRP # 536
SKCC # 652C
100WAAW # 1358
FELD HELL # 0062
NAQCC # 1491
FISTS # 16001
30CW # 30CW127
QRP ARCI # 15877
QRP ZOMBIE # 867
SOC # 952
A1 CW Club # 3440

"It's not the class of license that the Amateur holds that matters, it's the class of the Amateur who holds the license!"

KW4JS

I just wanted to drop a note to confirm the receipt of the 80 meter low pass filter kit.  This is the first hamfest prize I have received in my ham career out of the many hamest I have attended in person or virtually.

I also wish to take a moment to thank the folks who organized, sponsored and conducted the OzarkCon Virtual Hamfest.  I finally got to put faces with call signs I have worked or interacted with while attending via Zoom.  I enjoyed the presentations through the event.  The only regret was not making contact with the K0N during the event.  Once again thanks and job well done to all!
72,
John, KW4JS