From: "WA0ITP" <wa0itp123@...>
Sent: 4/29/2021 4:29:59 PM
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Tuner LEDs

Hi Bob, this should work well. Pse let us know if the green led goes to full  brightness when the red led extinguishes when matched to a dummy load.

Tnx much.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 3:36 PM Bob Parr <parr@...> wrote:
THe following was reported by W3BNO.  I plan to do this, but have not gotten around to trying yet.

" I solved by connecting a 5k trim pot across the red led. With the tuner feeding a 50 ohm dummy load and adjusted for maximum dimming of the red led, I adjusted the pot until the led just extinguished."

Good luck and let us know if it works for you.

Bob
KG5GTE