Okay ur in the log, another net with 0 sun spots.

72's
Bert

On Thu, May 6, 2021, 10:03 AM <w2sh@...> wrote:
Bert,

I made a written note that records our exchange of 559 RSTs.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Robert <e1dslr@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 23:09
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io <main@4sqrp.groups.io>; DigitalFM@4sqrp.groups.io <DigitalFM@4sqrp.groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] TONIGHT'S NETS

WELL THE HF NETS WHERE PRETTY ROUGH TONIGHT, I EVEN BROKE OUT MY OLD TEN TEC OMNI 6+ AND STILL HAD TROUBLE WITH QRM AND QRN AND PLAIN WEAK SIGNALS. HAD TO MOVE OFF OF 3.564 TO 3.563.

40 METERS

N4MJ GLENN TN
WI5H CURT TX
N4ELM DAVE LA

80 METERS
KD0WF JIM MO
N4MJ GLENN TN
AND I THINK AA9AA BUT I AM NOT SURE HE WAS WEAK

DELTA MIKE ROMEO NET
N0RSR ROGER
N4ELM DAVE
AC0BQ JOHNNY
N9EGT WAYNE
NK8O CHARLES
K0BOG CHUCK
KE0PVI RUSSELL
WG5F ED

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CHECKED IN TONIGHT
73'S
BERT
N0YJ

--