Bayou Jumper Activation Today (May 9) at 2 PM

griffithsesq.robert

Thanks Scott. 73. Griff NE3i

-----Original Message-----
From: KD4MSR, Scott via groups.io <scottsikes@...>
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 9, 2021 7:09 pm
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Bayou Jumper Activation Today (May 9) at 2 PM

Griff, I also listened for you at and around both frequencies and called and called into the ether with 5 Watts from NW GA but didn’t hear you nor you me. 73 DE KD4MSR
Scott H. Sikes, ol’ Professor L.O. Power

On May 9, 2021, at 4:09 PM, John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00@...> wrote:

Griff,

I listened for you but no luck.  I checked on the RBN and saw where you were and listened again for some time as you would bounce between 7113.2 and 7120.1.

The interesting part is that your BJ DOES NOT seem to drift as several skimmers reported you at the very same freq. and over the whole afternoon.

Not too much action on 40m today.

72,

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On Sunday, May 9, 2021, 02:12:27 PM EDT, John <al7jk.john@...> wrote:

Strong Signals to you all !
73 de AL7JK, John

griffithsesq.robert

Thank you  for your report John. I finally got an inverted V working at about 3 PM and worked a station in West Virginia and Paul, WA9PWP in Wisconsin. My two BJs are both Green Panels. 73. Griff NE3I

I listened for you but no luck.  I checked on the RBN and saw where you were and listened again for some time as you would bounce between 7113.2 and 7120.1.

The interesting part is that your BJ DOES NOT seem to drift as several skimmers reported you at the very same freq. and over the whole afternoon.

Not too much action on 40m today.

72,

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On Sunday, May 9, 2021, 02:12:27 PM EDT, John <al7jk.john@...> wrote:

Strong Signals to you all !
73 de AL7JK, John

KD4MSR, Scott

[...]

John - KK4ITX

[...]

I will be deploying my Bayou Jumper this afternoon (Sunday, May 9), beginning at about 2 PM Eastern Time, in Franconia Community Park, Harleysville, Southeastern Pennsylvania. Frequencies planned are 7.114 and 7.122 MHz. I believe that another station, (W3OTZ) will also be on the air there for perhaps about an hour with a Pixie. 73. Griff NE3I

Robert Alan Griffiths