Event: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - 05/26/2021 #cal-notice

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Roger
No worries here.
The bands are so weak that you probably didn't QRM any one.
72
Johnny

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 8:35 PM Roger-N0RSR <Roger.Rugg@...> wrote:
Didn't make it with the G90. Tried and failed on the 7100 and paddle set up.

Learning experience, will need to practice with the paddles...think I sent everything but my call sign.

Sorry if I QRM'd anyone.

-Roger
N0RSR

On Wed, May 26, 2021, 6:00 PM main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
05/26/2021
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer: jomatlock@...

View Event

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time (DST)  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday (DST).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 02:00 UTC (9:00PM Central dst Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Roger-N0RSR