72
Johnny ACØBQ

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

The 20 meter with case has sold
Thanks Bill
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Good afternoon
Field day is in full swing
and I’m shut down till another storm passes!

I have some things for sale or possible trade?
Offers are OK?
Pictures on request.
Please reply off the list.

Ten Tec 525 Argo with original power supply  mic and manual.
Not perfect but it works like it should.
I am throwing in a hyper-mite kit for it
because it doesn’t have a internal CW filter.
Asking 250.00 plus 25.00 for shipping.

3 one water kits by Diz,   20M 30m and 40M.

The 20 and 40 are built, the 30 is a new  kit in the box.
The 20 meter is in a 4 sqrp generic enclosure.
I would like 125.00 shipped for all 3 in one box.

I have another one water 20 that’s in a nice aluminum case that was designed for it.
It has a power issue, only makes about 1/4 watt. Looks like it may need a final transistor, so selling the case.
35.00 shipped.

As always they are kits and or used
so sold as is.

Shipping is to US only, please.