QRP items for sale

Thomas Martin

I have a Brand new ICOM 705, LDG Z100 Plus tuner (made for 705) WCS-705-U software, AC supply, and MFJ 1899T antenna.
I bought this in April with the idea I was getting better but medical changes have made me realize that I will not be able to make use of it.
I am asking 1525.00 delivered to you door in Lower 48 states. I have all original boxes and radio has only been out of the box to charge battery.

John Evans

Why just the 58 states?  What shipping method are you using?

USPS postage to AK and HI are similar.

72 - John - n0hj

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021, 15:28 Thomas Martin <tem494@...> wrote:
I am asking 1525.00 delivered to you door in Lower 48 states. ...
_._,

John Evans

Oops.  48 states.

John - KK4ITX

Ya !  I was surprised when I sent a Hobby Lobby box for a BJ to HI........ one price covers all U.S. States.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Jun 26, 2021, at 17:27, John Evans <john.evans.n0hj@...> wrote:

Oops.  48 states.

Jess Gypin

I don’t want to buy your stuff but I pray you get better and don’t have to sell it!

On Jun 26, 2021, at 3:27 PM, John Evans <john.evans.n0hj@...> wrote:

Oops.  48 states.