Thanks for sharing the link.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 8:59 AM AG4CC <telegraph@...> wrote:
Also see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s9TpQSkN9w

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

AG4CC

Yep, that's it.

Roger-N0RSR

Twitter is ablaze with talk of possible Cuban jamming...

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021, 7:14 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Hello Karen
Do you have a picture of the water fall?

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 8:20 PM AG4CC <telegraph@...> wrote:
Big QRM tonight on 40m. I just saw a youtube ham describing the current jamming of 40m band by Cuban government. Looks just as he showed on the waterfall.
Karen AG4CC

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Karen
Do you have a picture of the water fall?

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 8:20 PM AG4CC <telegraph@...> wrote:
Big QRM tonight on 40m. I just saw a youtube ham describing the current jamming of 40m band by Cuban government. Looks just as he showed on the waterfall.
Karen AG4CC

AG4CC

Big QRM tonight on 40m. I just saw a youtube ham describing the current jamming of 40m band by Cuban government. Looks just as he showed on the waterfall.
Karen AG4CC

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
07/14/2021
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer: jomatlock@...

View Event

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time (DST)  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday (DST).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 02:00 UTC (9:00PM Central dst Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.