Brutus bash...

Wayne Dillon

Finnyt thing about Big Brurus, according to records Big Brutus never moved an ounce of coal deliberately, It was use to remove the overburden (topsoil and non ore bearing "dirt" ) before the coal was extracted. Just another useless piece of trivia I picked up somewhere. C U all there, Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Wayne
I don’t know that.
Quite interesting.
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Tom Sevart

On 8/22/2021 19:53, Wayne Dillon wrote:
Finnyt thing about Big Brurus, according to records Big Brutus never moved an ounce of coal deliberately, It was use to remove the overburden (topsoil and non ore bearing "dirt" ) before the coal was extracted. Just another useless piece of trivia I picked up somewhere. C U all there, Wayne - NQ0RP
That's absolutely correct. I think I read that at the Brutus museum.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

W6BOW

“They also serve who only stand and wait.”
John Milton