ASA and AFSC

Michael Fletcher

There seems to be several veterans of the Army Security Agency and Air Force Security Service in the group. Something about ditties and cut numbers?
72,
Mike KL7IXI
ASA and Signal Corps before college and Air Force after graduation
Vietnam, Germany, Alaska, Italy and Turkey 1969 - 1993

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Mike
I thought I was noticing a pattern yesterday!

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 2:18 PM Michael Fletcher via groups.io <kl7ixi=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
There seems to be several veterans of the  Army Security Agency and Air Force Security Service in the group. Something about ditties and cut numbers?
72,
Mike KL7IXI
ASA and Signal Corps before college and Air Force after graduation
Vietnam, Germany, Alaska, Italy and Turkey 1969 - 1993

Tom Sevart

On 11/12/2021 14:18, Michael Fletcher via groups.io wrote:
There seems to be several veterans of the Army Security Agency and Air Force Security Service in the group. Something about ditties and cut numbers?
All that Morse training made it easier for us to pass the ham radio code tests.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

William Fogel

I guess I spoil the pattern.  305th PSYOP Bn (STRAT) 71R40  Radio and TV Broadcaster. That is the reason my CW is slow, we were voice operators.

griffithsesq.robert

Now that they have disclosed this information to us, are we in some form of personal jeopardy?
Anonymous

Sent from my iPad ... in an undisclosed location. “HI”