2022 Ozarkcon

Wayne Dillon

Totally Excellent news!!! Yeah I plan to be there.

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Group
Mark your calendars!

We are planning the 2022 Ozarkcon in Branson Mo.

It will take place Friday April 8th, and Saturday April 9th, 2022.
We will have activities beginning during the day Friday so you may want to arrive on April the 7th.

We have a block of rooms reserved at the Stone Castle with special rates for the 4SQRP group,
so when making your reservations, please tell them that you're part of the group.

Details can be found on the 4sqrp Website Ozarkcon button and this link.

Please join us for some QRP fun in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..