From: Johnny AC0BQ
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 8:47 PM
To: 4sqrpio
Subject: [4SQRP] 40 AND 80 meter Net report

Ge Group
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Net signals tonight were pretty good with some qsb.
40 Meter Check In's Were:
N4DR MARC
N4ELM DAVE
KK5IB DARRYL
KG5ZID HARVEY
WA9PWP PAUL
W5ZBT TOM First timer! Welcome Tom

80 Meter Check in were:
N4DR MARC DOUBLE
WA9PWP PAUL DOUBLE
N4ELM DAVE DOUBLE
N0YJ BERT
72, 73
JOHNNY AC0BQ

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

John - KK4ITX

Johnny,

I heard you a bit on 40m but only pieces, sometimes a CQ or QNI and parts of Calls.

I have made some additional changes so 80 is working pretty good based on WSPR.  Attached is my 80m reception (some at 200mw) about the time of the Net.

I am puzzled as I uses to check in regularly when Bill, KV6Z ran the Net, perhaps his antenna was aimed my way ?

Anyway, that was me with the QRM !

John
KK4ITX

🙃Each mistake is a learning opportunity.🙂

--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603

Johnny AC0BQ