Problem with qrpcontest.com

John Lonigro

Carl (WB0CFF) has brought to my attention that he is unable to make an entry in qrpcontest.com.  I tried and was also unable to.  I have no control over that software (Diz W8DIZ is the owner).  Tuesday afternoon, I will check the entries on qrpcontest in case someone is able to make it work.  However, feel free to send me your results. Just send your callsign, number of QRP contacts with members and number with non-members.   I can do the rest.  If this is your first time with the SSS, please include your name, city, state, and 4SQRP member number, to keep me from having to look up that data.

When I send my "send in your score" reminder tomorrow, I'll repeat this.  Sorry about the inconvenience.  I'll send a message to Diz so he can do some troubleshooting.

The contest must go on!

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

John Stevens (K5JS)

Hi John,

I just ran a test entry on the SSS Autologger and was able to register an entry.  There is one thing to watch for, however.  In order for the Autologger to calculate and populate the score, you must select "Insert" on your initial entry just beneath the Soapbox after you have entered all your information.  The selection is in a very small box.  When you select Insert, you should see your score AND the Insert button should change to Update.  I seem to remember at one time there was a button to Close the Page, but I do not see it on yours.  Closing the tab on your browser seems to be fine for closing it out.  I checked the operation of the link to come back and edit your entry.  That works also.  Remember to click the Update button after you have edited your entry and all should be well.

Hope I understood your problem correctly and that this was helpful.

73 John K5JS