8 wire rotator cable

n4mj

Anyone have some 8 wire rotator cable they're willing to part with? Need about 50' but would consider more.

Thanks

73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

Bill Lamm

What guage conductors do you need? I may have some outdoor rated cat 5e or cat 6 cable that long..

n4mj

Many thank Bill.  I have arranged for the cable already.  Appreciate your offer.

73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!