40 Meter Net


Johnny AC0BQ
 

Ge group
It may be a tough net on 40 meters for me tonight, I have a s8 noise level.
72
Johnny AC0BQ

--

72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..



Karl Schwab
 

Here to in MI, some storm activity. 72, Karl/KO8S 


On Wed, Apr 13, 2022, 8:56 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge group
It may be a tough net on 40 meters for me tonight, I have a s8 noise level.
72
Johnny AC0BQ

--

72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..



Johnny AC0BQ
 

QSL KARL


On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 8:00 PM Karl Schwab <schwab.karl@...> wrote:
Here to in MI, some storm activity. 72, Karl/KO8S 

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022, 8:56 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge group
It may be a tough net on 40 meters for me tonight, I have a s8 noise level.
72
Johnny AC0BQ

--

72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..



John - KK4ITX
 

It was tough, I only heard 2 stations trying to check in and N/C was somewhere between ESP and a whisper.  I don't think that there were any sunspots today WSPR on 30m was effective on the East Coast.

Just the nature of the beast.

Next week ?

John
KK4ITX



Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison     


On Wednesday, April 13, 2022, 09:18:09 PM EDT, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:


QSL KARL

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 8:00 PM Karl Schwab <schwab.karl@...> wrote:
Here to in MI, some storm activity. 72, Karl/KO8S 

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022, 8:56 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge group
It may be a tough net on 40 meters for me tonight, I have a s8 noise level.
72
Johnny AC0BQ

--

72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..



--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603


Johnny AC0BQ
 

Sorry we missed you John.
AS they used to say, same time same channel next week!


On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 9:04 PM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
It was tough, I only heard 2 stations trying to check in and N/C was somewhere between ESP and a whisper.  I don't think that there were any sunspots today WSPR on 30m was effective on the East Coast.

Just the nature of the beast.

Next week ?

John
KK4ITX



Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison     


On Wednesday, April 13, 2022, 09:18:09 PM EDT, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:


QSL KARL

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 8:00 PM Karl Schwab <schwab.karl@...> wrote:
Here to in MI, some storm activity. 72, Karl/KO8S 

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022, 8:56 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge group
It may be a tough net on 40 meters for me tonight, I have a s8 noise level.
72
Johnny AC0BQ

--

72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..



--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603