POTA activation

Tom Sevart

Hi all,

If anyone's interested in Parks on the Air, I will be activating Crawford State Park (Farlington lake) K-2333 while I and my family camp there Sunday through Friday. I'll be operating QRP on 40, 30, 20, 17, and 15 meters at various times throughout the week, depending on family activity and weather. I'll also take along a 2m/440 handheld but will mostly focus on HF.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Dave Benson

Tom-

Hope you and your family have a great time!   Good luck with the POTA activations- hope you make lots of contacts.

73- Dave, K1SWL

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 9:50 PM Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:
Hi all,

If anyone's interested in Parks on the Air, I will be activating
Crawford State Park (Farlington lake) K-2333 while I and my family camp
there Sunday through Friday.  I'll be operating QRP on 40, 30, 20, 17,
and 15 meters at various times throughout the week, depending on family
activity and weather.  I'll also take along a 2m/440 handheld but will
mostly focus on HF.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Tom
I will listen for you but I think we’re too close.
I hope you and your family enjoy your camping trip.
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Richard Kimmerling LICW # 890 SKCC # 23774

Sounds like fun! I’m a big pota fan & like to bring the rig camping. Haven’t tried qrp yet, but I’ve recently built a 40 m Hilltopper & I’m going to bring it with me next trip. What are you using? Are you going to be able to spot yourself? Good luck…. I’ll try to find you.
‘72
Rich N2wbj

Charles W. Powell

There may be a window for operating on 40m around net time - 8 PM local.  I went to that park for two days last June and had a great time.  As I recall, there was no cell service with my carrier so be sure to post the activation and ask your first contacts to spot you.

I'll be listening!

72,

Chas - NK8O

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Tom Sevart

On 5/19/2022 07:16, Richard Kimmerling LICW # 890 SKCC # 23774 wrote:
Sounds like fun! I’m a big pota fan & like to bring the rig camping. Haven’t tried qrp yet, but I’ve recently built a 40 m Hilltopper & I’m going to bring it with me next trip. What are you using? Are you going to be able to spot yourself? Good luck…. I’ll try to find you.
‘72
Rich N2wbj
I'll be taking along a uBitX and an ATS-4. I'll spot myself so everyone will know what frequency I'm on.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS