Topics

A very Merry Christmas to our hams serving in the military.

Dr Jim Kennedy

Let us not forget our ham brothers and sisters who are also coasties, sailors, marines, soldiers and airmen and women who will be celebrating their holidays away from family and loved ones to ensure our safety and security. May they be safe and quick to return home.
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
OOTC#4697 - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988 - 4SQRP# 1522

n4mj

Been there, done that, as have many others Doc.  Lonely time.
73 and Merry Christmas
de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 08:41:55 AM CST, Dr Jim Kennedy via groups.io <phdad_ccm@...> wrote:

Let us not forget our ham brothers and sisters who are also coasties, sailors, marines, soldiers and airmen and women who will be celebrating their holidays away from family and loved ones to ensure our safety and security. May they be safe and quick to return home.
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
OOTC#4697 - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988 - 4SQRP# 1522
OEM/RACES/ARES/CERT/SKYWARN
K2PHD@...
FN20qv*

Michael Fletcher

ARL SIXTY ONE TO ALL.
Mike KL7IXI

On Dec 23, 2020, at 08:41, Dr Jim Kennedy via groups.io <phdad_ccm@...> wrote:

Let us not forget our ham brothers and sisters who are also coasties, sailors, marines, soldiers and airmen and women who will be celebrating their holidays away from family and loved ones to ensure our safety and security. May they be safe and quick to return home.
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
OOTC#4697 - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988 - 4SQRP# 1522
OEM/RACES/ARES/CERT/SKYWARN
K2PHD@...
FN20qv*

Mike Czuhajewski

I'm retired USAF. The last time I was stationed away from my family, Mount Pinatubo blew up in my back yard. Now THAT was an interesting experience! Got dark as midnight for about half an hour while the ash was coming down.

Let us not forget our ham brothers and sisters who are also coasties, sailors, marines, soldiers and airmen and women who will be celebrating their holidays away from family and loved ones to ensure our safety and security. May they be safe and quick to return home.
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
OOTC#4697 - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988 - 4SQRP# 1522
OEM/RACES/ARES/CERT/SKYWARN
K2PHD@...
FN20qv*

Tom Sevart

On 12/23/2020 08:52, Mike Czuhajewski via groups.io wrote:
I'm retired USAF. The last time I was stationed away from my family, Mount Pinatubo blew up in my back yard. Now THAT was an interesting experience! Got dark as midnight for about half an hour while the ash was coming down.
I left Clark just a couple months before that happened.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

n4mj

The last time I was at Clark AB was October 1984; same with Baguio.
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!