Topics

[ADV] [4SQRP] QRPOMETER 3D cover.

jrdock@ckt.net

I had forgotten I had one of those things.  Thanks for sharing Larry.  Think I will bring it back to life hi hi.
Jack .... WD0CFH

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life."

On Jul 30, 2020, at 11:51 PM, Larry Hastings <larry7hastings7@...> wrote:

If you built a 4SQRP SWR/Power meter "QRPOMETER". I have a simple plastic (3 D) cover you can
print if you or a friend have a 3D printer. You can find it at Thingiverse.
 https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=qrp+swr+meter&type=things&sort=relevant
Stay safe and God Bless. Larry AB0AH

<Thingiverse 001.JPG>