Topics

[ADV] [4SQRP] What's On Your Bench?

jrdock@ckt.net

First, let me say that I have built many 4sqrp kits.  However my next build will be the new QCX that has come out in the last 6 to 8 months.  Just what I need, a new QRP rig Hi.  We here in south East Kansas have what I think is a fantastic and active club with some extraordinary members.  We have a builder club within the club which gives members the opportunity for “hands on training” and experience the satisfaction of creating ones own equipment.
We are, of course, not having building sessions at present due to COVID-19 but hope to resume sometime in 2021.  The light at the end of the tunnel is now visible, things are looking up with the new solar cycle starting and a vaccine for COVID in the near future, so hang in there the “new normal” is just around the corner.
Visit our web site at SEKARC.net

Jack ..... WD0CFH

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their lives.
                            Many of life's failures are people who
                            did not realize how close they were to
                            success when they gave up.
                                          Thomas A. Edison

On Nov 14, 2020, at 7:39 AM, Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:

Here in central Illinois the weather is starting to turn cold. The ground is frost covered most mornings although we haven't had any snow so far.

Winter is normally my main building time. As usual my first project is cleaning and organizing my work bench. After that the first thing in the queue here is a QRP-O-Meter. No big projects planned for now. I am thinking of a simple remote antenna switch though.

Anyone else have some fun projects lined up?

Tim N9PUZ

Be careful, Jack...that light might be an oncoming train!

EuGene, KA5NLY