[ADV] Re: [4SQRP] CQ Magazine still around?

jrdock@ckt.net

Yea Ron, mine is in my ZINIO file in my library.  Just log in to ZINIO and at the top of the page is an icon that says “library”, click on that and see if your issues are there.  Good luck.

Jack ….. WD0CFH

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their lives.

                “Every mistake is a learning opportunity”

                            Many of life's failures are people who
                            did not realize how close they were to
                            success when they gave up.
                                          Thomas A. Edison

On Jan 14, 2022, at 4:38 PM, Ron Eike <ron.eike2@...> wrote:

Are you looking on Zineo for your online issues?
Ron     KA3PSO