Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life."

On Mar 14, 2020, at 10:42 AM, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

Call them using their NON 800 number during business hours Monday thru Friday.  They are not open for the season yet so the phones are manned M-F during business hours only and I don't believe the 800# is active.

Jim - W0EB

PS I called them Thursday and had no problem contacting them or cancelling my reservations.

------ Original Message ------
From: "W9QS via Groups.Io" <mbroga@...>
To: "4 State QRP" <main@4sqrp.groups.io>
Sent: 3/14/2020 10:30:07 AM
Subject: [4SQRP] Hotel reservations

Is anyone else having problems contacting the Stone Castle to cancel reservations?

W9QS

Must of just hit a couple of bad times.  Thanks for all the responses.  I will get it done on Monday.

72

On Saturday, March 14, 2020, 11:10 AM, jrdock@... <jrdock@...> wrote:

No, I called them 2 days ago on 417-335-4700 an was done with cancellation number in less than 2 min.  Seemed very easy.
 Jack. WD0CFH

Pro