Topics

[ADV] Re: [4SQRP] NJQRP Skeeter Hunt - tomorrow!

jrdock@ckt.net

No problem .... good hunting!

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life."

On Aug 15, 2020, at 2:20 PM, Peter Dehman <highspeedcw@...> wrote:

WOOPS!
Wrong Email address.
Sorry!

de WA1ISA

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 3:18 PM Peter Dehman via groups.io <highspeedcw=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Need a Skeeter Number please.

Thanks,

de WA1ISA

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 1:39 PM Jeff Logullo N0̸MII <jeff@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow's the annual NJQRP Skeeter Hunt -- have you applied for your Skeeter number yet? It's not too late! Send your email to request a number RIGHT NOW and you'll get one in time for tomorrow's contest. See below.

I decided I'd work hard to get a low number this year... and I succeeded. :-)

Hope to hear and work other SLQS members tomorrow. Here's to good weather and good propagation!

72,
Jeff N0̸MII

Begin forwarded message:

From: Larry Makoski <w2ljqrp@...>
Subject: [FPqrp-L] NJQRP Skeeter Hunt - tomorrow!
Date: August 15, 2020 at 6:35:14 AM CDT

Tomorrow, Sunday August 16th is the 9th running of the NJQRP Skeeter Hunt.

277 of you have signed up for Skeeter numbers, so there should be lots of activity out there. Our fingers are crossed that the Propagation Princess will be in a good mood and will cooperate. This is an all time record number of Skeeters - NJQRP thanks each and every one of you for participating. It's not too late to sign up for a number, I'll be issuing them right up to about 10:00 AM EDT tomorrow for any late comers - just send an e-amil to w2lj@... and I'll send you an e-mail back with your Skeeter Number for 2020.

If anyone is fuzzy about the rules, please visit http://www.qsl.net/w2lj - the rules are easy and not cumbersome. The exchange is easy and the main goal of this exercize is to provide ample fun - no jumping through hoops here.

Lastly, in these COVID times, please remember to stay safe. Back yard operations with a temporary antenna and a power source other than your home's commercial mains count as portable for the Skeeter Hunt. No need to go off into the public if you feel safer at home. If you do venture out, please keep yourself safe by observing your area's restrictions (i.e facial coverings, social distancing and above all Common Sense). We at NJQRP want to have you all back next year for the 10th Anniversary of the NJQRP Skeeter Hunt.

Go out there, be careful and have fun! Hope to hear you and get your call signs in the log!

72 de Larry W2LJ - Contest Manager - Skeeter # 13

Jeff N0̷MII