Topics

Always give this list first crack. Radio stuff for sale

Jess None

Excess to my needs and I “need” a 3D printer😆

Comet Duplexer 440-HF used with my ATAS120 and FT857D $25.00
Two Alinco miniature HTs. One C5 dual band
One C4 UHF 420-460
Chargers and speaker mikes $35 ea
MFJ1699S Multiband 2M-80M stud mount mobile antenna $40
4SQRP Cyclone. Lifted trace in PA. Many spare parts should be an easy fix. All mods installed.
$25?? Best offer
eBay Chinese 70W HF amplifier kit unbuilt $25
eBay Super Rockmite unbuilt $20

All prices do not include shipping. Buyer must include shipping.

Jess AE0CW

Jess None

My bad. Rockmite $15?
Only have wall wart for one of the Alinco HTs but have charging base. Should be easy to source from a junk drawer.

Jess AE0CW

On Mar 3, 2021, at 1:32 PM, Jess None via groups.io <deezulsmoke=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Excess to my needs and I “need” a 3D printer😆

Comet Duplexer 440-HF used with my ATAS120 and FT857D $25.00
Two Alinco miniature HTs. One C5 dual band
One C4 UHF 420-460
Chargers and speaker mikes $35 ea
MFJ1699S Multiband 2M-80M stud mount mobile antenna $40
4SQRP Cyclone. Lifted trace in PA. Many spare parts should be an easy fix. All mods installed.
$25?? Best offer
eBay Chinese 70W HF amplifier kit unbuilt $25
eBay Super Rockmite unbuilt $20

All prices do not include shipping. Buyer must include shipping.

Jess AE0CW

Jess Gypin

Cyclone and MFJ1699 are spoken for.

Jess AE0CW

On Mar 3, 2021, at 1:38 PM, Jess Gypin <deezulsmoke@yahoo.com> wrote:

My bad. Rockmite $15?
Only have wall wart for one of the Alinco HTs but have charging base. Should be easy to source from a junk drawer.

Jess AE0CW

On Mar 3, 2021, at 1:32 PM, Jess None via groups.io <deezulsmoke=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Excess to my needs and I “need” a 3D printer😆

Comet Duplexer 440-HF used with my ATAS120 and FT857D $25.00
Two Alinco miniature HTs. One C5 dual band
One C4 UHF 420-460
Chargers and speaker mikes $35 ea
MFJ1699S Multiband 2M-80M stud mount mobile antenna $40
4SQRP Cyclone. Lifted trace in PA. Many spare parts should be an easy fix. All mods installed.
$25?? Best offer
eBay Chinese 70W HF amplifier kit unbuilt $25
eBay Super Rockmite unbuilt $20

All prices do not include shipping. Buyer must include shipping.

Jess AE0CW

Cierra

What band is the Rockmite for? I am interested in it. How does it compare to the Rockmite kits available here at qrpme.com?

Jess Gypin

40 meter crystal. I have no idea of how they compare. This one is the Chinese SuoerRockmite. Lots if info out there on it.

On Mar 3, 2021, at 5:09 PM, Cierra <dubosec@...> wrote:

What band is the Rockmite for? I am interested in it. How does it compare to the Rockmite kits available here at qrpme.com?

Mark Sharef

qrpme is 500mw, Super rockmites are 2-3 watts.

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 8:58 PM Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:
40 meter crystal. I have no idea of how they compare. This one is the Chinese SuoerRockmite. Lots if info out there on it.

On Mar 3, 2021, at 5:09 PM, Cierra <dubosec@...> wrote:

What band is the Rockmite for? I am interested in it. How does it compare to the Rockmite kits available here at qrpme.com?

Roy Parker

What condition is the Atlas 120 in?