Topics

Amateur radio experiences DIY renaissance

WA0ITP

Amateur radio experiences DIY renaissance

This link is on the main page of QRZ.com Irt will take you to a nice articvle
by Dave Sumner in which he extolews sthe virtues of kit building, portable ops,
and QRP. Good reading and further proof that others believe that QRPers have
captured the essence of what it means to be a Ham. 'Course we knew that all
along didnt we :o)

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

W0IIT

You are right Terry, we "knew that"!!! However, it is neat that the qrp movement is getting some well earned recognition. Riley Hollingsworth's article in "CQ" where he simply said that it is only the qrp groups that are doing those things, building, operating portable, having enthusiastic forums like---aah let me see, oh yes, like OzarkCon:-) Don't want to put any words in Riley's mouth but that is what he said, in essence.

OK, my arm is about broke patting the qrp movement and its operators on the back!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
4Sqrp = #72, FP= #11, ARS=#568, SKCC=1139, NAQCC=#588 FIST=#5819, Zombie=#500.

Johnny AC0BQ

You know what guys?
This really makes me even more proud to be a part of the QRP community, and especially our 4SQRP group !