Topics

ANNOUNCEMENT - THE GREAT 4SQRP LOGO CONTEST

AG1P Ron

GA Everyone,

I apologize for the delay in announcing the winner.  I had emergency surgery at the end of May and just now getting around.

Our thanks to all who submitted entries.  It was a difficult decision.

<drum roll please>  The winner of the Great 4SQRP Logo Contest is Dave Herron N8DAH.  Congratulations Dave.  The prizes will be headed your way shortly.  The winning entry will be revealed once we complete the trademark application process.

72 - Ron - AG1P

Volunteer Corporate Secretary

Volunteer Webmaster

Four State QRP Group

Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 5:45 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT - THE GREAT 4SQRP LOGO CONTEST

GE Everyone,

Four State QRP Group has launched a new educational initiative - 4SQRP 4 Kids.  We would like to have a custom logo to use with the program, one that will signify that an education program is a legitimate 4SQRP sanctioned event.  In order to maximize the funding for OzarkCon and this kids program, we thought we would have a contest among our members to come up with an awesome design rather than engaging commercial artists.

Here are the rules.  A member or someone in his/her immediate family may submit one or multiple logos. By looking at the logo, it should be evident that it represents a children’s program sanctioned by 4SQRP.  Deadline for submitting entries is 2359 hrs on May 15th.  Submissions can be made by email  to me at  ag1p@... or mailed to:

Four State QRP Group

Logo Contest

PO Box 478

Waldport, OR 97394

Winner must be willing to transfer ownership to us so the logo can be trademarked to protect our kids program.  The winning entry will receive their choice of a 4SQRP Hilltopper 20 or Hilltopper 40 transceiver, plus a matching 4S-Tuner (Pun intended).  The decision of the panel of judges is final and the winning entry will be announced by June 1st.

Any questions should be directed to me at my email address above.

72 - Ron - AG1P

QRPcw

Volunteer Corporate Secretary

Volunteer Webmaster

Four State QRP Group

Wow! Happy I could help!

Please send a HT20 (I had to sell mine to fund car repairs).

--
David

N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com

Shop now open!