Topics

ANNOUNCEMENT - THE GREAT 4SQRP LOGO CONTEST

AG1P Ron

GA Everyone,

I apologize for the delay in announcing the winner.  I had emergency surgery at the end of May and just now getting around.

Our thanks to all who submitted entries.  It was a difficult decision.

<drum roll please>  The winner of the Great 4SQRP Logo Contest is Dave Herron N8DAH.  Congratulations Dave.  The prizes will be headed your way shortly.  The winning entry will be revealed once we complete the trademark application process.

72 - Ron - AG1P

Volunteer Corporate Secretary

Volunteer Webmaster

Four State QRP Group