Articles for the Banner

Keith Arns

I have only received a couple of articles so far.  Need 3 or 4 more to complete the November issue.  I know you guys are building radios and antennas, operating POTA and SOTA.  So put a paragraph together and a picture or two and send it to me.

editorqrpbanner@...
Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor

Dave Benson

Keith-

Are you working to a deadline?  I've got 3 or 4 projects on the bench but would be happy to whomp up a short article.

I'm racing the clock while the weather's still good. Lots of POTA activations.

73- Dave, K1SWL

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021 at 12:04 PM Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have only received a couple of articles so far.  Need 3 or 4 more to complete the November issue.  I know you guys are building radios and antennas, operating POTA and SOTA.  So put a paragraph together and a picture or two and send it to me.

editorqrpbanner@...
Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor

Keith Arns

Sure, things are looking better for the November issue.  But I can use it in the February issue.  So don't rush.

FB on the POTA.  I just started about a month ago.  Putting together some fast setup antennas to test in the field so I will be doing more of them.

73,
Keith