August Ozark QRP Banner

Keith Arns

The August Banner is now ready for you to view.
http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202108.pdf

Regards,
KC0PP

Walter - K5EST

Really enjoyed every article.....real Ham Radio enthusiastic authors!

Thanks Keith and to all the article contributors.

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021, 19:20 Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The August Banner is now ready for you to view.
http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202108.pdf

Regards,
KC0PP

Johnny AC0BQ

I will second Walters comments.
This is another great banner.
Thanks to everyone that made it possibly.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Ed Meyer, WG5F

Enjoyed the BANNER Keith.
Thanks!
de WG5F

Karl Schwab

I too, enjoyed the fantastic August Banner!  Glad to read that maybe a 20m Cricket?  Now, I'll be looking forward to seeing a 20m CW net to follow.  20m would be a better band for me to KS from Michigan; besides, I have a Yagi for 20m.  73, Karl, KO8S

W6BOW

Thanks for the super August Banner. The breadth and depth of knowledge, plus the wry sense of humor possessed by our fellow hams never ceases to amaze and delight. Thanks for delivering the news in a readable, colorful format.

Don (W6BOW)