Awfull quiet in the hog trough tonight

KD4OBQ

Finished #206 last night late and worked someone early this morning but not much activity tonight.

The kit reminded me of the 38 Special but this one worked rite out of the gate as the 38 Special had so many modes before it ever made it into production.

Nice going DIZ

72
Pat KD4OBQ

AR

WA0ITP

GM Pat, Congrats!

Need a label for that piggie? If you aren't using a TP-19 for it, let me know
the front panel dimensions and I'll size it for your enclosure.

oo

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

| Finished #206 last night late and worked someone early this morning but not
much activity tonight.

| The kit reminded me of the 38 Special but this one worked rite out of the gate
as the 38 Special had so many modes before it ever made it into production.

| Nice going DIZ
|
| 72
| Pat KD4OBQ
|
| AR

Barney <barneyro@...>

Hi Terry;

     Are you making the labels using the instructions on your website?  I don't know what I am going to put mine in yet, so I was wondering.

Barney

On 3/18/2013 7:59 AM, WA0ITP wrote:

GM Pat, Congrats!

Need a label for that piggie? If you aren't using a TP-19 for it, let me know
the front panel dimensions and I'll size it for your enclosure.

oo

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP