Topics

B.J. white face

Lynn Brock

Greetings
I have built 3 bj's, two white and one green. I would like to convert one of the white face to 30 mtrs. Having worked with many regens getting the rec on 30 no problem. A bit stumped on the transmit side. Tried a 30 mtr xtal and it does osc after a fashion.
Anyone out there help?
Thanks
Lynn

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Lynn
I think you're going to have to visit with Dave Cripe and see if he can assist you with changing the values in the band pass filter?
Just my best Guess?