Bayou Jumper


Doug Dukes
 

Any word on the Bayou Jumper?


Jess Gypin
 

What word?



On December 9, 2020, at 9:24 PM, Doug Dukes <dougdukes@...> wrote:


Any word on the Bayou Jumper?


Doug Dukes
 

Supposed to be back out by the end of the year.


Johnny AC0BQ
 

Good evening Doug and the group.

I guess you could call this a Pre-announcement for the Bayou Jumpers.

Hang on for another week or so,
Our super Elf (kitter) is working as fast as he can to get them out before Christmas.

More news as soon as I have it!

Thanks for your patience.

72
Johnny ACØBQ 



On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 6:15 PM Doug Dukes <dougdukes@...> wrote:
Supposed to be back out by the end of the year.

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com


Tom Sevart
 

On 12/9/2020 22:55, Jess Gypin wrote:
What word?
The bird is the word.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus


Jess Gypin
 

Yea! I would love to build another!

On Dec 10, 2020, at 7:12 PM, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@gmail.com> wrote:

On 12/9/2020 22:55, Jess Gypin wrote:
What word?
The bird is the word.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus






Timothy East
 

Would it be identical to the GREEN faced Bayou sold before?

Or, would there is changes to the design???

Tim
K0EMP

On Dec 10, 2020, at 8:26 PM, Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@gmail.com> wrote:

Yea! I would love to build another!

On Dec 10, 2020, at 7:12 PM, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@gmail.com> wrote:

On 12/9/2020 22:55, Jess Gypin wrote:
What word?
The bird is the word.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus









Johnny AC0BQ
 

Ge Tim 
It will have a blue face this time. 
The function is almost the same. 
72 
Johnny AC0BQ

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 8:35 PM Timothy East <Timothyeast@...> wrote:
Would it be identical to the GREEN faced Bayou sold before?

Or, would there is changes to the design???

Tim
K0EMP

> On Dec 10, 2020, at 8:26 PM, Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:
>
> Yea! I would love to build another!
>
>> On Dec 10, 2020, at 7:12 PM, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:
>>
>> On 12/9/2020 22:55, Jess Gypin wrote:
>>> What word?
>>
>> The bird is the word.
>>
>> --
>> Tom Sevart N2UHC
>> St. Paul, KS
>>
>> --
>> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
>> https://www.avast.com/antivirus
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>







John - KK4ITX
 

Chomp, chomp, bit, bit......  Is there a pre order form or waiting list ?

Scott me up beamie.

John
KK4ITX 




Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Dec 10, 2020, at 21:26, Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:

Yea! I would love to build another!

On Dec 10, 2020, at 7:12 PM, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:

On 12/9/2020 22:55, Jess Gypin wrote:
What word?

The bird is the word.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus












Johnny AC0BQ
 

Ge John 
no we don't do the list. 
We will have plenty.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 8:41 PM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Chomp, chomp, bit, bit......  Is there a pre order form or waiting list ?

Scott me up beamie.

John
KK4ITX 




Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Dec 10, 2020, at 21:26, Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:

Yea! I would love to build another!

On Dec 10, 2020, at 7:12 PM, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:

On 12/9/2020 22:55, Jess Gypin wrote:
What word?

The bird is the word.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus












Gary E. Kohtala
 

Johnny,

Has a price been determined? I may have missed it in the other posts.
Thanks.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK


---



On Thursday, December 10, 2020, 09:42:22 PM EST, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:


Ge John 
no we don't do the list. 
We will have plenty.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 8:41 PM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Chomp, chomp, bit, bit......  Is there a pre order form or waiting list ?

Scott me up beamie.

John
KK4ITX 




Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Dec 10, 2020, at 21:26, Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:

Yea! I would love to build another!

On Dec 10, 2020, at 7:12 PM, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:

On 12/9/2020 22:55, Jess Gypin wrote:
What word?

The bird is the word.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus












Johnny AC0BQ
 

Ge Gary 
Not yet.
We try not to raise prices too much, but we’re fighting the tariffs on lots of the parts.
72
Johnny 

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 10:03 PM Gary E. Kohtala via groups.io <gary.k7ek=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Johnny,

Has a price been determined? I may have missed it in the other posts.
Thanks.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK


---



On Thursday, December 10, 2020, 09:42:22 PM EST, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:


Ge John 
no we don't do the list. 
We will have plenty.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 8:41 PM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Chomp, chomp, bit, bit......  Is there a pre order form or waiting list ?

Scott me up beamie.

John
KK4ITX 




Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Dec 10, 2020, at 21:26, Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:

Yea! I would love to build another!

On Dec 10, 2020, at 7:12 PM, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:

On 12/9/2020 22:55, Jess Gypin wrote:
What word?

The bird is the word.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus











--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com


Timothy East
 

So I built the first one, light blue, and have the second one ready to build, green.  

It would be cool to have a third one. 

Tim


On Dec 10, 2020, at 22:07, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:


Ge Gary 
Not yet.
We try not to raise prices too much, but we’re fighting the tariffs on lots of the parts.
72
Johnny 

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 10:03 PM Gary E. Kohtala via groups.io <gary.k7ek=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Johnny,

Has a price been determined? I may have missed it in the other posts.
Thanks.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK


---



On Thursday, December 10, 2020, 09:42:22 PM EST, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:


Ge John 
no we don't do the list. 
We will have plenty.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 8:41 PM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Chomp, chomp, bit, bit......  Is there a pre order form or waiting list ?

Scott me up beamie.

John
KK4ITX 




Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Dec 10, 2020, at 21:26, Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:

Yea! I would love to build another!

On Dec 10, 2020, at 7:12 PM, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:

On 12/9/2020 22:55, Jess Gypin wrote:
What word?

The bird is the word.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus











--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com