Bayou Jumper

AG1P Ron

GE Everyone,

I just finished all the 4SQRP website updates and the Bayou Jumper is now open for sales. Enjoy!!!

www.4sqrp.com/bayoujumper.php

72 and HNY - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

John Parker

Mahalo for the information!

I just purchased a kit but noted that the wooden cases are currently out of stock.

Happy New Year!

John WH6DQU

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 4:57 PM AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

GE Everyone,

I just finished all the 4SQRP website updates and the Bayou Jumper is now open for sales. Enjoy!!!

www.4sqrp.com/bayoujumper.php

72 and HNY - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Thomas Martin

I did some checking also for a source other than Hobby Lobby. Checked esty.com found an unfinished suit case size close to what is needed has handle already attached. Did have item number but can search unfinished suit case should bring it up.

Tom
K0amd