Topics

Bayou Jumper Accessory

Mark Hansen

Here is how I transport my Crystal Spotter and my crystals with my BJ rig. I have extra space in my rig box. This is a metal Fossil watch box from years ago. A bit of foam under the lid keeps things in place when moving around.

Mark WA0RXR

Peter Dehman

Looks GREAT, Mark !!!!
Another fantastic idea for the GREAT Bayou Jumper!!

Peter - WA1ISA

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 4:18 PM Mark Hansen <iowasailor726@...> wrote:
Here is how I transport my Crystal Spotter and my crystals with my BJ rig. I have extra space in my rig box. This is a metal Fossil watch box from years ago. A bit of foam under the lid keeps things in place when moving around.

Mark  WA0RXR

Mike Markowski

Hmm, makes me consider a new case... I now also hope to build a new BJ. While the Souper Upper add-on was very cool, I find that ultimate simplicity is even more enjoyable in this case.

73!
Mike ab3ap
Agent 86
http://udel.edu/~mm/ham/bayouJumper/