Topics

Bayou Jumper dimensions?

Daniel Walter

I'm trying to find the exact dimensions of the BJ PCB and face boards as well as heights of knobs, etc and depth into cabinet. Hoping to get one of the next batches of the BJ and want to get ahead of the curve. Specific reason why is that there is no Hobby Lobby near me and I am thinking about building my own enclosure or using another similar one available nearby. Inside dimensions of the HL box aren't available. However I can't find the PCBs dimensions anywhere. Any help pointing me in the correct direction to find the dimensions would be appreciated.
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

John - KK4ITX

The inside dims of the HL box bottom: 7.30 x 4.875 x 2.10

The cover is .875 deep.

The Main circuit board : 7.25 x 4.82

Corner cut outs approx .400

All dims in inches.
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

Hope this helps.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Feb 26, 2021, at 07:25, Daniel Walter via groups.io <nm3a@...> wrote:

I'm trying to find the exact dimensions of the BJ PCB and face boards as well as heights of knobs, etc and depth into cabinet. Hoping to get one of the next batches of the BJ and want to get ahead of the curve. Specific reason why is that there is no Hobby Lobby near me and I am thinking about building my own enclosure or using another similar one available nearby. Inside dimensions of the HL box aren't available. However I can't find the PCBs dimensions anywhere. Any help pointing me in the correct direction to find the dimensions would be appreciated.
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

Jim, N5IB

Hi Dan,

Get on the Bayou Jumper group

https://4sqrp.groups.io/g/BayouJumperKit

and look at message #2308

Jim, N5IB

Daniel Walter

Absolutely, it helps!  Thanks loads, John!
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

Daniel Walter

Great additional info, Jim, Thanks. This stuff should be in the manual.
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

Jim, N5IB

You're right Dan. I'll add that to the manual as Appendix N and Ron will post that update as soon as he can.

Jim, N5IB