Bayou Jumper is ready to Roll!

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group:
I am pleased to announce that the Bayou Jumper Transceiver kit page will be
open for business shortly.
We had numerous requests to bring the kit back
that was designed by Dave NM0S and Jim N5IB a few years ago.

It's very similar to the last round, but with a new face color
and a TX/RX led indicator.

It will fit in the small Hobby Lobby box that can still be ordered, or you could
roll your own enclosure.

Many thanks goes out to the kit development team for pulling this together.

You can find the manual here:

I will post the link to the kit page when it has been completed.
It should be finished tonight or early tomorrow morning.

As always, thanks for supporting the 4SQRP group.

Timothy East

Ordered mine. Can’t wait to start building.

Tim
K0EMP

On Jan 1, 2021, at 17:27, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group:
I am pleased to announce that the Bayou Jumper Transceiver kit page will be
open for business shortly.
We had numerous requests to bring the kit back
that was designed by Dave NM0S and Jim N5IB a few years ago.

It's very similar to the last round, but with a new face color
and a TX/RX led indicator.

It will fit in the small Hobby Lobby box that can still be ordered, or you could
roll your own enclosure.

Many thanks goes out to the kit development team for pulling this together.

You can find the manual here:

I will post the link to the kit page when it has been completed.
It should be finished tonight or early tomorrow morning.

As always, thanks for supporting the 4SQRP group.

Thomas Martin

I would like to thank all that brought the Bayou Jumper back.
I bought an original kit put it together then sold and had sellers remorse.
4sqrp’s kits are some of the finest I have put together over my 77 years always well thought out and documented.
Again thanks to all that made this possible.

Tom
K0amd

Joshua Wood

I can't wait to buy one (eagerly awaiting the site to go live)!  I've been wanting to get one and missed out on the last run.  I'll be the first to ask the next question...

Any plans on bringing the Soup'er Up'er back as well?  I'm keeping my eye out on the used market like mentioned in the manual... but another kit is always nice!

~Josh
W0ODJ

John

Thanks for the link to Hobby Lobby in the instructions. It's a great box for the kit at a good price, from a good company!

Best
John K5MO

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 9:03 PM Joshua Wood <WoodJRx@...> wrote:
I can't wait to buy one (eagerly awaiting the site to go live)!  I've been wanting to get one and missed out on the last run.  I'll be the first to ask the next question...

Any plans on bringing the Soup'er Up'er back as well?  I'm keeping my eye out on the used market like mentioned in the manual... but another kit is always nice!

~Josh
W0ODJ

John Parker

Aloha,

The Hobby Lobby website indicates the boxes are out of stock.

The sku number is for 3 boxes, all 3 are different sizes.

Does anyone specifically know the dimensions of the box in question?

Mahalo

John WH6DQU

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 3:53 AM John <johnk5mo@...> wrote:
Thanks for the link to Hobby Lobby in the instructions. It's a great box for the kit at a good price, from a good company!

Best
John K5MO

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 9:03 PM Joshua Wood <WoodJRx@...> wrote:
I can't wait to buy one (eagerly awaiting the site to go live)!  I've been wanting to get one and missed out on the last run.  I'll be the first to ask the next question...

Any plans on bringing the Soup'er Up'er back as well?  I'm keeping my eye out on the used market like mentioned in the manual... but another kit is always nice!

~Josh
W0ODJ

KG6EYE Gene

The box is 5.25 x 7.75 x 3

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 9:40 AM John Parker <parkjv1@...> wrote:
[...]

Dick Hammond

3h X 5.5 w X 8 L

--
What a great improvement,  Yahoo just didn't work for me.  Dick,  n0tgr

John Parker

Mahalo Gene!

John WH6DQU