Topics

Bayou Jumper Kit

John Parker

Aloha All,

The kit has arrived in WH6 land!

Mahalo Nui Loa to all who brought it back and put it together for others to enjoy!

73s,

John WH6DQU

Johnny AC0BQ

Alright John!
Glad to hear it made the swim!!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John Parker

As it turns out, Hobby Lobby doesn’t ship the wood boxes to Hawaii, Alaska or FPO addresses.

:-(

John WH6DQU

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 12:59 PM John Parker via groups.io <parkjv1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Aloha All,

The kit has arrived in WH6 land!

Mahalo Nui Loa to all who brought it back and put it together for others to enjoy!

73s,

John WH6DQU

John - KK4ITX

That is unfortunate knowing that earlier perhaps the kit could have been shipped in a box.

There is a HL 5 miles from me if you want to pick up the costs involved I’ll see if they are available.

If there are others in HI I would try for more boxes and that might help on shipping ?

John
KK4ITX

🙃Each mistake is a learning opportunity.🙂

On Jan 24, 2021, at 4:04 PM, John Parker <parkjv1@...> wrote:

As it turns out, Hobby Lobby doesn’t ship the wood boxes to Hawaii, Alaska or FPO addresses.

:-(

John WH6DQU

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 12:59 PM John Parker via groups.io <parkjv1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Aloha All,

The kit has arrived in WH6 land!

Mahalo Nui Loa to all who brought it back and put it together for others to enjoy!

73s,

John WH6DQU

John Parker

Mahalo John!

I would be more than happy to pickup the costs and shipping!

Let me know how you would like to proceed.

I have PayPal and Venmo for $$ transfers.

John WH6DQU

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 12:16 PM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Oh, I forgot, my address is current on QRZ.Com

John WH6DQU

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 1:31 PM John Parker via groups.io <parkjv1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

I will try to check inventory tomorrow afternoon, have appointments in the morning.

John

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Jan 24, 2021, at 18:35, John Parker <parkjv1@...> wrote:

[...]

No worries John!