Bayou Jumper Kit for sale

Gene Kauffman

I bought two kits, one for me and one for a friend as a gift.  My friend chooses not to accept it because his eyesight is
declining.  It's in the original shipping box, never opened.  Same price I paid $98.  I'll pay to ship.  Paypal is OK.  My email is on QRZ
Gene NP2BB

F1BFU - Fr - 79

Hello Gene

is shipping possible in France?

73 QRO
Gilles F1BFU

Le 24 mai 2021 à 01:45, Gene Kauffman <genekauffman@...> a écrit :

I bought two kits, one for me and one for a friend as a gift.  My friend chooses not to accept it because his eyesight is
declining.  It's in the original shipping box, never opened.  Same price I paid $98.  I'll pay to ship.  Paypal is OK.  My email is on QRZ
Gene NP2BB

Gene Kauffman

Sorry it's sold already

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 5:29 AM F1BFU - Fr - 79 <gilles.f1bfu@...> wrote:
Hello Gene

is shipping possible in France?

73 QRO
Gilles F1BFU

Le 24 mai 2021 à 01:45, Gene Kauffman <genekauffman@...> a écrit :

I bought two kits, one for me and one for a friend as a gift.  My friend chooses not to accept it because his eyesight is
declining.  It's in the original shipping box, never opened.  Same price I paid $98.  I'll pay to ship.  Paypal is OK.  My email is on QRZ
Gene NP2BB

--

NOTE: Please delete *my* E-MAIL address before forwarding this to others.
If you forward this or any other email, use the *BCC* option.
Erasing the history name-trail helps prevent spammers from mining addresses
& prevents viruses and Trojans from being propagated.

N7RKC, Mike

Does anyone in the group know where I can get one (1) of the 1K pot -  Bourns # PTV09A-4225F-B102 - used as the Fine Tuning in the Bayou Kit.
It's available from several "BIG name suppliers but not at the $20- $50 Minimum purchase they hit you with.
Thanks
//Michael Taylor - N7RKC

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Mike 
Email Louis the shipper of the kits.
He may have one he can send you?
I copied him so you can grab his email.

Pay for postage and it’s yours if he has one?
Johnny ACØBQ 

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 10:15 AM N7RKC, Mike via groups.io <emwizo=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does anyone in the group know where I can get one (1) of the 1K pot -  Bourns # PTV09A-4225F-B102 - used as the Fine Tuning in the Bayou Kit.
It's available from several "BIG name suppliers but not at the $20- $50 Minimum purchase they hit you with.
Thanks
//Michael Taylor - N7RKC

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com