Bayou Jumper Price

David Walker

The Bayou Jumper page indicates the cost of the kit is $30.00. As much as I wish it was true, I know it must be a typo.

Thanks for all the great kits. I own and have built several.

AA9UC

"Ordering Information:
The cost of this kit is $30 plus shipping. The drop down menu items below include shipping costs.
DX Buyers - DX shipping has become extremely volatile with extended delivery items and lost shipments. We have suspended all non-US orders as a result."

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm David
You may be looking at a old copy of the
Souper upper page.

I just looked at the Bayou Jumper page and it shows $98.30.
It’s the same price as last time.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Ok,
I see it now.
We will see if we can get that typo corrected.
I wish we could sell them for that!
That price might buy the circuit board!!
Thanks
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com