Bayou Jumper Success

Mark Hansen

I am happy to report that after a great deal of tweaking to get everything to come to life, my BJ is working perfectly. Nice sensitive receiver and a full 5 watts output from the transmitter. I housed my rig in a box from Amazon. I have extra room for accessories and a great world map on the outside. Look for me on 7.122.

Mark. WA0RXR

Johnny AC0BQ

Good Job Mike
That is Nice!

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 6:13 PM Mark Hansen <iowasailor726@...> wrote:
I am happy to report that after a great deal of tweaking to get everything to come to life, my BJ is working perfectly. Nice sensitive receiver and a full 5 watts output from the transmitter. I housed my rig in a box from Amazon. I have extra room for accessories and a great world map on the outside. Look for me on 7.122.

Mark. WA0RXR

Bobby Drummond

Looks great!   Excellent work, Mark.  Makes me want to build one, too!

73 de AK4JA

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 7:26 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

_._,_._,_

--
73 de AK4JA

John Parker

Aloha Mark!

Can you share the box you used from Amazon?

I’m on the island of Oahu, we do not have a Hobby Lobby and they don’t ship to Hawaii!

This is a occupational hazard of island life.

Mahalo,

John WH6DQU

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 2:13 PM Mark Hansen <iowasailor726@...> wrote:
I am happy to report that after a great deal of tweaking to get everything to come to life, my BJ is working perfectly. Nice sensitive receiver and a full 5 watts output from the transmitter. I housed my rig in a box from Amazon. I have extra room for accessories and a great world map on the outside. Look for me on 7.122.

Mark. WA0RXR

Mark Hansen

Hi, John - here is the link to that wooden box.

I really like it - I made the partitions - lots of options there.

Good luck!

73 - Mark  WA0RXR

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021, at 11:49 AM, John Parker wrote:
Aloha Mark!

Can you share the box you used from Amazon?

I’m on the island of Oahu, we do not have a Hobby Lobby and they don’t ship to Hawaii!

This is a occupational hazard of island life.

Mahalo,

John WH6DQU

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 2:13 PM Mark Hansen <iowasailor726@...> wrote:
I am happy to report that after a great deal of tweaking to get everything to come to life, my BJ is working perfectly. Nice sensitive receiver and a full 5 watts output from the transmitter. I housed my rig in a box from Amazon. I have extra room for accessories and a great world map on the outside. Look for me on 7.122.

Mark. WA0RXR

R. M. Baker

Very nice !

73