[BayouJumperKit] Souper Upper coming soon!

Doug Dukes

Thank you Sir.  Looking forward to it.

de W5DMD

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021, 10:53 Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Gm group.
I am pleased to announce that the Bayou Jumper Souper Upper Kit
will be released as soon as the parts and boards arrive.

Thanks goes to David  NA1MH and Jim N5IB for updating the kit.

Keep an eye on the reflectors for the announcement.
We don't maintain any waiting list.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Andrew Wollin

Here’s hoping I get in.

Andrew

VE3UIN

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 11:56 AM Doug Dukes <dougdukes@...> wrote:
Thank you Sir.  Looking forward to it.

de W5DMD

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021, 10:53 Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Gm group.
I am pleased to announce that the Bayou Jumper Souper Upper Kit
will be released as soon as the parts and boards arrive.

Thanks goes to David  NA1MH and Jim N5IB for updating the kit.

Keep an eye on the reflectors for the announcement.
We don't maintain any waiting list.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..