Breaking News

AG1P Ron

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye

After  having completed 10 QSOs with his Cricket 40, Stan Levandowski, WB2LQF, has been awarded the prestigious honor of being named Cricketeer #14.  His full color membership certificate has been emailed to him.

Please join me in congratulating Stan.

72 - Ron - AG1P

AG1P Ron

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

After  having completed 10 QSOs with his Cricket 40, Mark Chitjian, WA2NYY, has been awarded the prestigious honor of being named Cricketeer #15.  His full color membership certificate has been emailed to him.

Please join me in congratulating Mark.

72 - Ron - AG1P

Karl Schwab

Congratulations 👏 on the prestigious Cricket award! 73, Karl, KO8S, 1772

On Mon, Feb 21, 2022, 6:34 PM AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

After  having completed 10 QSOs with his Cricket 40, Mark Chitjian, WA2NYY, has been awarded the prestigious honor of being named Cricketeer #15.  His full color membership certificate has been emailed to him.

Please join me in congratulating Mark.

72 - Ron - AG1P

Johnny AC0BQ

Congrats Karl, Mark.
That’s a nice accomplishment with a cricket!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--

Stan Levandowski

Yes, and I'm glad you got the email finally!!!!  I have about 100 videos I've made over the last 15 years and I'm sure you didn't look through all of them so I thought you might especially be interested in the one with Tony Castellano.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--

Wayne Dillon

Well done Stan, Excellent!

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"