#BRUTUS 2021 #BRUTUS

Ed Meyer, WG5F

Saw the note in the BANNER about the BRUTUS BASH being set.
Lot's of stuff jammed up heading into that weekend for us.
Karen & I are not sure we'll make it this year.
But, if things change as it gets closer, we'll certainly try.
72,
-Ed, WG5F-

Tom Sevart

On 8/18/2021 11:52, Ed Meyer, WG5F wrote:
Saw the note in the BANNER about the BRUTUS BASH being set.
Lot's of stuff jammed up heading into that weekend for us.
Karen & I are not sure we'll make it this year.
But, if things change as it gets closer, we'll certainly try.
72,
-Ed, WG5F-
_._,_._,_
Unfortunately I likely won't be able to make it this year due to family commitments.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Ge Ed, Tom
I sure wish you guys could make it.
We decided to set it up the same weekend as before.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Ed Meyer, WG5F

It was a good weekend to choose, Johnny - we just had stuff that closed in around it.
Karen's heading down to help with Grandkids for two weeks.
She'll just be getting back before that weekend.
We're pretty sure she'll have several things to take care of in regards to kitchen remodel, that we're in the middle of.
I might be trying to raise the tower, also.
(Concrete at the tower base is being poured this Monday - WOO HOO!)
72,
-Ed, WG5F-

Wayne Dillon

I do plan on attending. It's been a while.

Johnny AC0BQ

Alright Wayne!
Cu there.
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

W0MQY

Hello Johnny and Wayne
I too am planning on attending the Brutus Bash...   I hope it cools down some by then. Sure is hot and muggy here.
Just got back off of a 16 mile bike ride and it was pretty warm with high humidity.  The due point is 74 degrees and the temperature is
84 here now.  It was a good ride but had me looking for shade trees along the route.   See ya all at Brutus
72  Joe W0MQY

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #24 (2021), #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855
Qrparci   #12810

Charles W. Powell

I have to send my regrets for Brutus.  Sad that I have to miss it, but I didn't know it was going to happen and I am scheduled to work - through the 12th.  Maybe next year.

72,

Charles - NK8O

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--