Topics

"BRUTUS BASH" K0B SPECIAL EVENT

Johnny AC0BQ

Good Morning Group
This is a reminder that the Brutus  Bash special event will start tonight.
The Event will run from the September 9th Thru the 13th.

The link below is for the sign up schedule sheet.
You still have time to sign up and we have plenty of openings.

More info can be found by looking up K0B on qrz.com

I will post on QRP spots and here when I am on the air this evening.
Hope to cu there!

Sign up info:
https://docs.google.com/ spreadsheets/d/1vJkwuvWcKC_ 99PVaAvbXXBrT0UfsNkJpvtSp5_ 8r6Rk/edit#gid=0 ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vJkwuvWcKC_99PVaAvbXXBrT0UfsNkJpvtSp5_8r6Rk/edit#gid=0 )

SIGN UP TO OPERATE AS K0B BY GOING TO THE LINK ABOVE AND ASKING FOR PERMISSION TO EDIT BY CLICKING ON AN UNUSED ROW, ONCE YOU GET AN EMAIL BACK YOU CAN FILL IN THE ROW ASSOCIATED WITH THE TIME SLOT YOU WISH TO OPERATE, SIGN UP FOR AS MANY TIME SLOTS AS YOU WISH.

MY HOPE IS TO HAVE AN EVENT MUCH LIKE SKCC'S K3Y, HAVING STATIONS IN MANY DIFFERENT CALL AREAS OPERATING IN DIFFERENT MODES TO BRING ATTENTION TO OUR GROUP AND TO CELEBRATE OUR VIRTUAL BRUTUS BASH.

IF YOU OPERATE AS K0B PLEASE KEEP A DETAILED LOG OF YOUR CONTACTS MADE AS K0B SO WE CAN SEND QSL CARDS TO ALL OF YOUR CONTACTS.

WHEN MAKING CONTACTS AS K0B PLEASE USE K0B/(YOUR CALL AREA) DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YOUR CALL AS WELL DURING THE EXCHANGE.

I HOPE TO GET A LOT OF OPERATORS SIGNED UP AND LOOK FORWARD TO A SUCCESSFUL EVENT

THANKS FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS VIRTUAL EVENT
72'S
BERT N0YJ