But I need to call them soon.
73
Johnny

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:53 PM <wg5f@...> wrote:
Has anyone made reservations at Brutus yet?
de, WG5F, Ed, Tulsa.

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Tom Sevart

On 08/16/19 14:53, wg5f@... wrote:
Has anyone made reservations at Brutus yet?
de, WG5F, Ed, Tulsa.
_._,_._,_

Not yet but I plan to be there.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

wg5f@...

Karen said that Pam might have already paid them, last year, for the Pavilion for 2019???

Paul Smith

I still dont have a commitment from my sons. I wanted to pitch my tent in the grass by the pavilion where the restrooms and water are handy. de Paul

Sent from Outlook

Karen said that Pam might have already paid them, last year, for the Pavilion for 2019???

Johnny Matlock

I will call Tomorrow and see if I can reserve the pavilion.
Will let u all know.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Paul Smith

Hey Johnny,
Leslie told me tonight we could go camp in the grass by the pavilion if it is not too hot. otherwise we will be there for the Saturday festivities. What food will we need to procure for the vittles? i can live on coffee, jerkey and ramen noodles when needed hi hi
de Paul

Sent from Outlook

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny Matlock

Gm Guys
I’m not sure if my reply got posted or not, so here it
is again.

I have the Shelter reserved for Saturday and Sunday.
If we need it on Friday they said they could work
with us.

Food:
I’m smoking ribs so you can bring Drinks and or side dishes of your liking.
We can set it all out and have a “Pot Luck”
dinner same as we always have!

This will be Saturday afternoon (Late Lunch)

cu all there!

Paul Smith

Hey Johnny sounds good here whether I camp or not depends on how hot it is cul de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

I’m not sure if my reply got posted or not, so here it
is again.

I have the Shelter reserved for Saturday and Sunday.
If we need it on Friday they said they could work
with us.

Food:
I’m smoking ribs so you can bring Drinks and or side dishes of your liking.
We can set it all out and have a “Pot Luck”
dinner same as we always have!

This will be Saturday afternoon (Late Lunch)

cu all there!

W6BOW

Dear All,

Re.: Food:
I’m smoking ribs so you can bring Drinks and or side dishes of your liking.
We can set it all out and have a “Pot Luck”
dinner same as we always have!

Dang, but I wish I could join in.
Next year sure if all goes according to plan.
My wonderful XYL to add Thai grub to the “Pot Luck”.

Looking forward to viewing event pics.

73

DON - W6BOW
San Francisco  CA  USA

Hey Johnny sounds good here whether I camp or not depends on how hot it is cul de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

I’m not sure if my reply got posted or not, so here it
is again.

I have the Shelter reserved for Saturday and Sunday.
If we need it on Friday they said they could work
with us.

Food:
I’m smoking ribs so you can bring Drinks and or side dishes of your liking.
We can set it all out and have a “Pot Luck”
dinner same as we always have!

This will be Saturday afternoon (Late Lunch)

cu all there!

wg5f@...

Karen & I plan on tent camping near the pavilion on Saturday night.
Hopefully it wont be too hot/rainy/windy/calm/whatever...
It's been awhile since we've set up the tent together.
The viewing, of said activity, could be a fundraising event for the group if properly organized.
72,
-Ed, WG5F-

Johnny Matlock

Hello Ed
I think we’re doing the same.
Haven’t camped in several years!
Gonna be a adventure.
73
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Tom Sevart

On 08/21/19 09:15, wg5f@... wrote:
Karen & I plan on tent camping near the pavilion on Saturday night.
Hopefully it wont be too hot/rainy/windy/calm/whatever...
It's been awhile since we've set up the tent together.
The viewing, of said activity, could be a fundraising event for the group if properly organized.
72,
-Ed, WG5F-
I plan on bringing the popup camper and using one of the regular camping sites. I don't know if they have electrical and water hookups near the pavilion, or if they'd allow a camper there. The wife and kids might come with me this year as well.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS