Topics

Change Made

Charlie Vest

Made the change and I have owned and used Yahoo groups for years and don't have even one horror story to share .
I like the ability to be able to post photos .

THANKS DON !!

Charlie , W5COV

LowFER Beacon , CV , 185.298.4 kHz , QRSS60 , 24/7 , EM26ex

W0IIT

Don,

Let me add my thanks to you for your years of dedicated service to the club!!

Like others, Yahoo has served me for years with nary a problem and I look forward to the list being on Yahoo!!!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS

John Taylor <k0qh@...>

Made the change also. Long time Yahoo user and don't have any bad stories to relate. I also think it will be a big help to be able to post pictures etc. to the group.
Tnx for the change.

John Taylor,K0QH
PB #174
SLQS
4SQRP
www.stgdxcc.webs.com

Made the change and I have owned and used Yahoo groups for years and don't have even one horror story to share .
I like the ability to be able to post photos .

THANKS DON !!

Charlie , W5COV

LowFER Beacon , CV , 185.298.4 kHz , QRSS60 , 24/7 , EM26ex

Dan Reynolds

I'm here.

Looking forward to Ozarkcon. I'm really excited.

I'm sure you'll have to lock down this list. Yahoo lists are routinely spammed and cross posted with spam. But that's okay. Every list will get spammed. There is no such thing as a spam free list.

It's nice to have the file and photo repository.
73
Dan -- KB9JLO