Check this out on Amazon Knipex stripper

David Wilcox K8WPE

I would like to recommend this product at Amazon

KNIPEX Tools - Coated-Wire Stripping Tweezers (1511120), 4.75
More information: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003RWS8XE/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_GRJB5E9ST50YMM0302G7

David J. Wilcox’s iPad

PhilKE3FL

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 04:39 AM, David Wilcox K8WPE wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003RWS8XE/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_GRJB5E9ST50YMM0302G7
These kinds of URLs can be reduced to a minimum needed to get to the product BECAUSE they are using a very simple system:
dp/ or dp/product/ are the folders used for their products and then the /B003RWS8XE is the product number. so in this case the reduced URL becomes: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003RWS8XE and this works just fine and sometimes can reduce the size enormously.

I wrote an article on how to do this with a few simple rules, they don't always work, but when they do they do reduce the URLs length, and sometimes - as I said before, enormously. It is to be published in Nuts & Volts on-line addition

--
73 de KE3FL
Phil Karras

Bob

There’s also tinyurl.com which will turn the link into something smaller, e.g.,

https://tinyurl.com/m9d2txxe

73,

Bob, WK2Y

[...]

William Wisbey

Unfortunately some firewalls will block the tinyurl links. Sonicwall is what my place of business uses. It’s a pain because a lot of people use that service.

Allen Wisbey, W1SBY

[...]

Thank you Phil.  I have tried the shortened URL and had folks say it didn’t work.  May try it again next time.  Had it occur in my first email about my Knipex wire stripper so I just used the whole URL and the used the Amazon share feature to make sure it got through.  A lot of work (to get the URL to send or include in an email) but this Knipex stripper is the “berries” in my book.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox’s iPad

On Oct 25, 2021, at 9:50 AM, PhilKE3FL via groups.io <sweepspk@...> wrote:

[...]

Eric WS4K LICW#575

Thank you David. I found it with your link and ordered them.

I never met Tiny URL so I dont understand everyone else's comments.

Eric WS4K LICW#575

Gwen Patton

I just went to Amazon and pasted "B003RWS8XE" in the Amazon search bar. The strippers came up.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73,
Gwen, NG3P

W6BOW

Gwen,

Thanks for the heads up on the Kniper stripper. Looks useful. The price seems right. I'll try and then review here.

Some months ago this (below linked) headband mag glasses was mentioned favorably here on the 4SQRP blog.
I ordered same and have been well satisfied with them especially taking into consideration the price point.
Do know that this is not a solicitation.
My point here being that readers of this 4SQRP blog can find helpful info herein.
As always, caveat emptor.

Don
W6BOW

I just went to Amazon and pasted "B003RWS8XE" in the Amazon search bar. The strippers came up.

73,
Gwen, NG3P

David Wilcox K8WPE

This headband magnifier is the same one I bought for a spare and for my grandson. Works well. Headband is not as comfortable as the one I used in my medical practice for years but it does work well.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox’s iPad