Clearing out un used stuff

Mlike McEwen

(Late) Spring cleaning...I really need to pass on some stuff that I have never used and someone else can enjoy...
Cricket 40
NS 40
Peanut Whistle 40
Tiny Tenna

These have never been used and have the printed documentation.  $50 and I will eat the US shipping.  Breaking out individual items makes for crazy shipping cost.

Also, an MFJ-751B used once $45 and I pay US shipping.

Hope you all are interested...
--73
Doc K5OSA
Michael T. McEwen
Cell:  580 919-9205

William Fogel

Mike are these built or unbuilt kits?  If the two kits are unbuilt, I would be interested.  Let me know.

73  Bill  AG5SK

Mlike McEwen

Sorry...all sold. 73 Doc

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, 10:26 PM William Fogel <wefogel@...> wrote:
Mike are these built or unbuilt kits?  If the two kits are unbuilt, I would be interested.  Let me know.

73  Bill  AG5SK

Mlike McEwen

Thanks to all...the stuff is sold. 73, Doc K5OSA