Topics

Clipperton QRP

WA0ITP

Just nailed TX5K on 14033

They have excellent operators as well as good hearing, give 'em a try. An
outstanding qsl confirmation page is here. http://www.dxa2.org/ I captured the
page when my call appeared. http://www.wa0itp.com/clipperton.pdf

Great fun
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

Wayne Dillon

sweet!

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:39 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Just nailed TX5K on 14033

They have excellent operators as well as good hearing, give 'em a try. An
outstanding qsl confirmation page is here. http://www.dxa2.org/ I captured the
page when my call appeared. http://www.wa0itp.com/clipperton.pdf

Great fun
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Michael McShan <n5jky@...>

I got them at 4 AM this morning (they finally stopped calling for EU stations), and he heard me on 30 M with two calls using 5W.  It's amazing how fast you show up in their online log!

(No, I wasn't sitting up all night waiting for them - just happened to wake up and check. :-) )

73,
Mike N5JKY
Oklahoma City, OK

On Mar 5, 2013, at 1:39 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Just nailed TX5K on 14033

They have excellent operators as well as good hearing, give 'em a try. An
outstanding qsl confirmation page is here. http://www.dxa2.org/ I captured the
page when my call appeared. http://www.wa0itp.com/clipperton.pdf

Great fun
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

davidgeorgerichards

Congratulations Terry!

I've gotten 'em on 80, 20 and 12 so far - all with 5W. The 80M Q was particularly gratifying, as my antenna is a 66 foot dipole fed in the middle with 300 ohm line.

Missed the map confirmation for the first 2, but did grab it for the most recent one. Some of those ops have been churning out the Q's at 30wpm consistently. They are indeed good ops!

Dave
AA7EE