Topics

Confirming account

KN6KR

I would like to confirm my account with 4sqrp.  Thanks

Charles KN6KR

Michael McEwen

Welcome to the group!

72/73 Doc K5OSA

On Mon, May 25, 2020, 09:54 KN6KR <charlesbuxbaum@...> wrote:
I would like to confirm my account with 4sqrp.  Thanks

Charles KN6KR

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Charles
Looks like your in!
Welcome to the 4 SQRP group.
72
Stay Safe.
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John Lonigro

 Charles:

I just looked up your call on the 4SQRP member list and I see you are there, which means you are officially a member of 4SQRP.  Your member number can be found by hovering over your call on the member list.  I already did that and your number is 2218.

I would tell you the club's secret handshake, but I don't think we have one (hi).  But I will tell you to try the Second Sunday Sprint, which is on the 2nd Sunday of each month, from 7:00pm to 9:00 pm central time (either CST or CDT, whichever is in effect at the time).  Full rules can be found on the 4SQRP website, under "on air activities".  The June SSS won't be until June 14th.

72 and welcome to the club,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

On 5/25/20 8:00 AM, KN6KR wrote:
I would like to confirm my account with 4sqrp.  Thanks

Charles KN6KR

KN6KR

John

Thank you very much for admitting me into the group.  I am very intrigued by the Sprint; I will try it once I get a qrp transceiver up and running.  Thanks and 73

Charles KN6KR

On 5/25/20 8:00 AM, KN6KR wrote:
I would like to confirm my account with 4sqrp.  Thanks

Charles KN6KR

John Lonigro

Charles:

I didn't admit you into the group.  I just looked up your member number.  The "powers that be" admitted you into the group.  I think if you have a valid amateur license callsign, admission is pretty automatic.

72,
John, AA0VE