Topics

Constructing a HI-PER-MITE kit photos

Tomas Hood, NW7US <nw7us@...>

This is the CW filter that will be part of my new 40-meter QRP
station. I am very happy that this version is working (the first, a
beta, did not work).

Photos here: <http://g.nw7us.us/15JDT3N>

--
Tomas David Hood (Amateur Radio, NW7US)
| http://NW7US.us/ |

Contributing editor, Propagation Column:
CQ Magazine, CQ VHF, Popular Communications

Space Weather: | http://sunspotwatch.com/ |

Twitter NW7US : @NW7US | http://Twitter.com/NW7US |

Linux User #32405 - Since 1996

N8VCL

Nice pics Tomas.
Thanks for sharing them.

Scott

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Tomas Hood, NW7US <nw7us@...> wrote:

This is the CW filter that will be part of my new 40-meter QRP
station. I am very happy that this version is working (the first, a
beta, did not work).

Photos here: http://g.nw7us.us/15JDT3N>

--
Tomas David Hood (Amateur Radio, NW7US)
| http://NW7US.us/ |

Contributing editor, Propagation Column:
CQ Magazine, CQ VHF, Popular Communications

Space Weather: | http://sunspotwatch.com/ |

Twitter NW7US : @NW7US | http://Twitter.com/NW7US |

Linux User #32405 - Since 1996

--
FP #930 / Pig Rig #118 (unbuilt)
SKCC #3083

Tom Clifton

Pics are really nice, well lit and focused - what are you using for a camera?