Cric-Key

Stephen Stocker

Just finished building the Cric-Key, plugged it into my keyer and have dits on both paddles, no dashes.  Checked all component placements, everything looks correct, any suggestions.

Stephen Stocker K7SWF

Karl Schwab

Isn't the Cric-Key already a keyer???  Karl, KO8S

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 1:58 PM Stephen Stocker <sstocker46@...> wrote:
Just finished building the Cric-Key, plugged it into my keyer and have dits on both paddles, no dashes.  Checked all component placements, everything looks correct, any suggestions.

Stephen Stocker K7SWF

WA0ITP

Yes. Its not a stand alone paddle. Steven, plug it directly into a rig and have fun.

--

Stephen Stocker

DUH!!! Plugged it into my FT-840 and guess what, It Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about that! Need to learn to read I guess.

73 and Thanks!
Steve K7SWF